- How can I make a payment?
Currently we accept the following methods of payment:
- VISA Credit & Debit Cards.
- Master Credit & Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Do you accept debit cards?
Yes (if your issuer bank permits online transactions)
- Do you accept payment through cheque/Demand Draft?
No, currently we do not accept payment through cheque/Demand Draft.
- What is a 3D Secure password?
The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the “Verified by VISA” and “MasterCard Secure Code” services, respectively.
The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
- When would the payment be deducted from my card account? Would I be charged as soon as I complete ordering online?
Your payment card, or net banking account will be charged when you place an order with us. In the event of any part, or full cancellation of your order, after your card or net banking account is debited, the amount you have paid for the cancelled item(s) shall be credited into your account within 7-10 business days.
- Is Stop-payment allowed in case I realize my card has been misused or a purchase made fraudulently?
You will need to report the incident to your card issuing bank.
- Can I Place the order using COD service.
Sorry, Currently we are not offering COD service on any product.
- What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?
- If the item is out of stock when you are trying to add it to your shopping bag, you will be informed immediately and the item won’t get added to the shopping bag.
- However, if the item goes out of stock after it has been added to your shopping bag but before check out is completed, you will be informed at the time of check out. You would then need to remove it from your bag before proceeding to check out.
- If an item goes out of stock after you have placed your order and received an order-confirmation, then we will put forward our best attempt to fulfill the order by sourcing the selected item. In the event that we are unable to source it for you, or if it is likely to take longer than 10 days to ship, we will inform you about the delay and cancel the item, and reverse any charges made to your credit / debit card against that item.
- Is there a limit to the quantity that I can order for?
No. However, in some cases where the order quantities are large, we may verify in order to ensure your security, to confirm that you have indeed ordered for these items.
- Can I cancel an order or an item?
- Yes, you can cancel the order fully or partially before it is shipped.
- However, additions to an order, or changes to the item ordered, are not possible.
- Can I change shipping address of the order?
You can change the shipping address before your order is billed and shipped by calling Customer Care on +91 8655006600 (10:00 am to 7:00 pm). Or mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your return/refund and replacement policy?
- Item(s) must be returned within 07 days of delivery, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Gift cards are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- Do I need to pay shipping charges for any items returned to you by courier?
Yes, You are responsible for any costs associated with returning or exchanging the item to us including taxes and shipping cost.
- I want to return a product, how can I do that?
You may call ltfs.foxboxretail.com customer care on +91 8655006600 , or email us at email@example.com and request a return or exchange. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- How will I receive my money for the products which I have returned or cancelled?
When you cancel any items in your order, for which your debit/credit card, or net banking account has been charged, or when you return any item to us, in accordance with our returns policy, the amount of such cancellation or refund will be credited into your account, within seven working day of the cancellation, or return processing.
- Where do you deliver? Or; do you deliver to my city?
Foxbox stores delivers to over 20,000 locations across India. To check if we deliver your selected product to a particular location, you may check on the particular Product Page.
- What happens if I am out when you deliver?
All deliveries are made between 10.00am and 5.00 pm on working days, and in the event that a delivery cannot be made on the estimated delivery date, due to no one being available at the shipping address, we attempt delivery again the next working day. Our shipping company will leave a message and attempt again. We urge you to plan and coordinate the purchase in a manner that someone is available to accept the shipment at the provided delivery address.
- 3.What if my order arrives damaged?
- If you realize that the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform us.
- If you have accepted the delivery, and then realized that the package is damaged, please feel free to get in touch with us within 24hrs of receiving the package.
For Details please refer our returns policy.
- Can you hold my order for few days? (Because I am going out of station.
Please call us at Customer Care to advise us about such exceptions, and we shall try our best to accommodate your instructions.
- I have placed an order 1 week back, when will I get it? Or, what is the estimated delivery time for an Order?
All orders usually ship within 1-7 working days after you place the order. However, sometimes orders get delayed due to stock unavailability.
- Who will pay charges for the return shipment?
You are responsible for any costs associated with returning or exchanging the item to us including taxes and shipping cost.
- What should I do if I get something else instead of what I had ordered? Or; I have not ordered what you have sent me.
We take great care to deliver exactly what you ordered. However, sometimes orders may get mixed up. Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the delivery in case you have been delivered anything other than what you had ordered.